Monday, January 25, 2010

Back in paradise

I'm back! Back in home! In Denmark! It feels fantastic!

The bad side is that today was winter Xdream and I wasn't there as I had to come here...
First of all - I've been very lazy considering the blog and I'm sorry about it. Of course I can't remember my latest doings so well anymore but I guess my most "extreme" actions in Estonia, in those few weeks I were there, were sleding in my way and sauna. Sleding in my way means that once in the country side my dad drove with tractor and I hold on in back of it with my hands and sleded in at least 50 cm deep snow. Without sled. Hundreds of meters. It was great and snowy fun.

Sauna is worth mentioning as it contained jumping to snow. We did it in New years eve and in next weeks also. The most interesting jumps were when outside had -22C. Coming from +90C sauna means that the difference between temperatures in mere seconds were over 110C degrees. At least I'm impressed. Those were great jumps - I hadn't had opportunity to jump in snow for years.

Also I had some very nice social meetings/evening with my dear Estonian friends but nothing extreme. We visited icy Valaste waterfall in one night but it would have too dangerous too try anything there.

So many things were left out from blog since my last Denmark stay. Eg very muddy but fantastic bike trip in hilly forrest, my first time on skates on ice (I didn't fell and I was getting better fast - at the end I was a bit better than some who were on ice 3rd time. skating is certainly a thing I want to try more), some trips, one to old castle, nice workout on spinner, some swimmingpool, sauna and gymnastic actions, musical therapy etc. Damn, why was I so lazy/busy to write those down...

It was hard to leave from all those nice and talented people. It were the best time in life. But now I'm back and I hope that this stay would be even better. :)

Today has been interesting day. Hour long drive with car to airport started from place with temp -26C. After a little drive the car termometer showed -32C. Cool, very cool, in the word's first sense. Two sleepy plane flights went well, as well two train trips. In the last train I met a girl from my old course. It was so nice to see her. :)

After a walk in Denmark's "summer" (there is only few minus degrees and few cm deep snow), first thing I saw when close to school were old classmates! I actually don't know why they were here but it was nice to see and talk to them.

After hugging and sending them away it started to emerge how many of my old classmates are back - beside me 7 Danes! Nice! I also have met a lot of new guys but as the group is considerably bigger in this time it's gonna take a while to remember everyone's names. We had the first icebreaking activities too - introductions and games in gym.

Ok, I may have forgot something now but I feel I should go to rest now. Let's keep fingers crossed and hope I will write more from now on. :)

2 comments:

  1. Kallis Leho, meie mäletamist mööda asub su kodu Eestis ja sa läksid back, back to visit another country called Denmark! JOBU, MUNAPEA!!

    K&K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ma pole kindel, kuidas vastata, lähtudes mõistusest. õs-ist pole ka kasu kodu defineerimisel. Aga konsulteerides südamega, jään oma sõnade juurde.

    xoxo, my lovely K&K!

    ReplyDelete