Monday, January 25, 2010

Second day in paradise

Hello! Nothing extreme to report. And the adventure, a small town-introduction tour, wasn't so groundbreaking.
Today we chose our subjects. My main subjects are again Outdoor adventure and Sports. Plus there are many minor subjects (yeah, mostly sporty). We had some more teambuilding activities-games in gym and other hall, little art workshop "design-your-door" and... well, just another fun day. Still in "learning names and getting new friends" process.
Take care!

5 comments:

  1. Have fun and take care!!!! Please TAKE CARE!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. U mean I should not break my leg? Ok, i'll do my best. :) Tak!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How´s Denmark copeing with Estonian trash? JERK, EGGHEAD!!

    K&K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lugupeetud Lahtvee,

    Tungivalt soovitame Teil oma blogi pealkiri võimalikult kiiresti muuta. Hetkel eksitate te lugejaid- kolme vapra sõbra asemel on siin kirjas ühe isamareeturi memuaarid.

    Best regards,
    K&K

    ReplyDelete
  5. By "coping with Estonian trash" you mean what? Oh, I guess how they are accepting me? Well, I think. Or thay are just polite. :)

    I love you too, my K&K!

    ReplyDelete