Thursday, January 28, 2010

Can it it be any better?

Busy days! Haven't had time to blog until now. Let's write down a glimpse of last days actions.
Well, regular lessons started. Thursdays will be a pretty hard days from now on if I can lay down judgement based on the this one. PowerSport > Mind & Body > Outdoor. The first PowerSport was indoor football, but somehow it was extremly demanding. I haven't been so exhausted for a long time. Beside being hard, our 3 member team got beaten 2 times from 3, once from team with 2 girls. :D I actually hurt my leg a bit with one bad hit on the ball but it got well quickly.
Mind & Body is basicly training program to test how long your body and mind will keep on going in intense work.

First Outdoors contained a introduction part like what we are going to do, what are everyone's experience and expectation etc. We also got to be first hours in outdoor doing teambuildings activities. Eg building up a trust - as a row we had to follow the first one to somewhere (on the icy road) being blindfolded and climbing up from hill using rope, still blind. We also made the stage jump, which is falling from height while others catch. I may as well name some other team games we played - minefield, saving barrel, spiderweb, crossing imaginable river with A-walk technique, measuring river's speed, making big enough fire to burn through a rope, boiling water, some puzzles etc.
We've been also busy organizing the first big party and then partying. :)

Overall feeling is great! The atmosphere is very enjoyable. I feel like there is a little fire in me. I feel happy, lucky, full of energy. My dear friends in Estonia may get upset now but truth is it's very hard to feel like that in Estonia. Back there the fun moments are brief and limited with boudaries. Here I feel I'm a different guy - if I have any positive features then those are multiple times stronger and I have always excitment in me. I feel alive and I live. It's so good to be here. :)

For the final note - I chanced the name of the blog. It started as our Xdream team blog but advanced and degressed soon. It became egotisticaly more about me and less about Arxxx and Oss. They had no time to join in to my adventures although were always asked. So, the blog "3 brave freinds" is now instead"Isamareeturi memuaarid". The new name was suggested by my 2 best friends in Estonia.

That's it for now. I'll go to play some tournaments now and if I'm not too tired for todays walks in town I may watch a movie what I borrowed from town's library. Be good! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment