Wednesday, October 28, 2009

And now in english!

All of the sudden most of my friends are now english speaking and to answer the request I do the current blog post in english. In my bad english. :)

Yesterday Tina, one of sport teachers, told that local running competition is in Sunday. 6 or 12 km. I would go, but my leg is broken...

Also, there was a Norway trip meeting. What to expect, what equipment is needed etc. Oh I'm so ready for rafting, climbing, hiking, orienteering etc but because of my leg I can't go... Grrr....

Yesterday in gymnastic lesson Pernille had an accident. She fell badly and her leg was the victim. Luckily I still had iced peas in fridge and those were useful. Seemed that her leg was much more painful than mine when I fell. Therefor she went to hospital. Nothing very bad happend and soon she was able to walk. :)

My roommate Laszlo surprised me in gymnastic. He has experience with acrobatics! Jumps from springboard and making saltos in air was piece of cake for him. Cool!

For today's sport lesson we needed to prepare some exercises. I was in streching group. Yesterday I was up very long to prepare - to find exercises, group those, find the suitable music... but most of that was useless. My music was not used and only fifth of exercises were used due time constraints etc. Useless job is one of very few things I really dislike. Still, the outcome wasn't bad and I educated myself by doing research.

Later there was a little indoor football match and against Karoline's suggestion I went to be a goalkeeper. Being in a wheelchair I obviously wan't in my best, but I was able to keep 4-5 balls off from goal. Actually one ball hit directly my bad leg but luckily it wasn't painful. That's a good sign I hope. My leg is healing. That, or my nerves are completly dead. :D

Our group surprised me more. With an hour or so our sport team (pluss some visitors) learned a choreography program (with duration about 1.20 min) from scratch and were able to execute it pretty well.

Also the Iogikok (aka vollyball, leg breaking sport) lesson's guys were permanently seperated for 2 teams and from now on we are battleing against eachother. Considering we haven't had a lot of lessons we (or they who can play) are playing impressingly good.

That's all for now. Be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment