Friday, October 30, 2009

"It's a miracle!"

It's official: sporcle.com plague has conquered the school. A lot of people are playing it constantly a lot of time. Actually as I've done most of interesting games already, I reached on a "next level" - I already started creating games and one is done. Also found one quiz so full of mistakes that I spent a half an hour to write a long comment mentioning all the mistakes and what is correct. Yeah, sporcle is addiction. Today when we stepped down from a train in Århus, my first sentence was that we have to find a PC to play sporcle - and a shaked my hands. That was a joke of course. :)

Yep, we went in Århus. It was a simple excursion consisting museum visit, walking around (in my case rolling around) in city and in university campus. Most interesting place for me was a chuch and not because of the church but because of me. :)
I let everyone inside and tried to walk. And I could! So I limped behind until they saw me. And then it was time for jokes! Eg. "Hallelujah! It's a miracle! He can walk again! Oh praise the almighty God!"

Most of the time I was still in the wheelchair as my pace is very slow and as we traveled quite a distance (oh it was an exercise) I didn't want to overload my leg. But being back home and parked my "car", I don't think I'm going to use it anymore. It fantastic, awesome, magnificent to walk, even if I'm not yet completely okey. I'm not sure what will the doctor say as there is still a week until her deadline...

5 comments: