Friday, February 19, 2010

2 weeks

I haven't published a blog post over 2 weeks now. But I was pretty sick meanwhile. There were couple of days where I laid in bed most of the time and I skipped all lessons which needed activity. It took time to recover but for now I'm ok.

I couldn't skip Outdoor lessons though. Last week we had Stratego and some fieldgames but the real fun came with rappeling. We were in the same place as last semester's start. This time we used different security so the process was faster. Also, beside 9m wall we also had opportunity to go a bit higher, to about 12m. I had time to took 3 9m slides and 1 12m.
We had nice plans for this week Outdoor. We had to go camping for overnight. But teacher fell ill. Still, seven brave students decided to took the trip anyway, without teacher. Teacher agreed, gave us some instructions and off we went with out big bags. It was fun. We made fire, cooked and slept in wooden shelter. It protected us from cold ground, wind and rain but the temperature was the same as outside as it had no door. I had plan to make the similar camp in Estonia while I was there but lazyness conquered me. I'm glad I was able to do it now.

Considering sport we have played some volley- and basketball, made different physical exercises, also in fitness room, swam, went in sauna... Ok, the last one isn't exactly a sport. But overall - we have moved and sweat.

It's hard to write today so I finish here. We will have some new students today so I will go and get ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment