Friday, February 5, 2010

Indoor's Outdoor

Today is big relaxing day. As my body still hurts because of Thursday, it's good thing to have.

Yesterday's Outdoor was a bit unusual, really a surprise as teacher warned. We went to downhill skiing. I'm not fond of skiing but alpine skiing has been one of things I've wanted to try. I had a bit fun in kid's hill and learned some basics but I can't say I love this sport so much. Considering the skiing center - it's a joke. Supposed to be one of the biggest in Denmark, it had only one smallish hill for adults.
Following skiing we visited waterpark. It wasn't so big either but swimmingpool, jacuzzi, sauna and sliding tunnel were present. It was fun.
Nothing else to report only that I won the first and so far only game pool with Sebastian. He is very good and most probably he hold himself back, but my lucky win still felt good. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment