Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Basketball, finally

Some gymnastic things, volleyball and basketball are filled last day's sport lessons. Fun is a bit smaller because I got some head cold and it's a bit painful to breath hardly. Also, I fell today while playing basketball. On my ankle, this time on the left. Different thoughts run through my head but as I was able to move my foot I was lucky. After few minutes of limping it was ok. And it was ok until half an hour ago when it started to hurt a bit. Maybe I stretched it a bit too much later. I'm sure it will be ok soon.

Weekend was peaceful. Had some fun in swimmingpool etc. Speaking of pool - I was able to get a lucky win over Alex in our first and so far only billiard game. But at the same time I have lost couple of not so strong games. My unsteady performance makes me uneasy.

No comments:

Post a Comment