Thursday, February 4, 2010

Outdoor rocks

Yesterday's morning's swimming lesson was good. Learned new stuff, eg one have to make movments in the water do not drown. Other activities weren't so interesting. But today has been crazy day. I've had 3 showers which means it has been quite sweaty day.

In Powersports we played floorball and modified foot- and handball. Right after that was Mind & Body. That was hard - switching between seven freeweight exercises, running for resting. Although challengeing, it was cool.

The best was Outdoor lesson. We got some basic map reading theory and after that went to forrest for 2 hours to practice. After some points we devided into small teams to find points individually. I teamed up with chillipaprikan guy. And I'm glad to report that we worked well together. As a scout back home he also knew already how to orient so whenever I got some doubts we cleared it up together quickly. He was also willing to move mostly by running so our tempo was better than others. We were only team who "took" all 4 points by reporting numbers (which were 7, 52, 70, 106 if I remember correctly) and we were also one of first to reach back to school. So I'm happy. :)

I was kinda surprised that I was able to run after first to exhausting lessons, but after Outdoor I was finaly relatively empty. Still, one more thing needed to be done - the visit to police station. No worries, just some administrative things. :)

After such day I feel about as tired as after 10km Sügisjooks run. Tonight's sleep will be sweet.

2 comments:

  1. Paluks inglise keelse jama asemel Eesti raadiot :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I should keep practicing my bad english.

    ReplyDelete