Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Sick as a dog

Damn! Yesterday my ankle went a lot worse. By dinner time I almost wasn't able to walk, it hurted like hell. I was really disapointed and surprised how come such thing happens with me twice. Some nice hungarians gave me some bandages and I kept those on all night.
Luckily at morning my leg was a lot better and now I can almost walk normaly. It still hurts in some positions but it should be ok soon.
My cold is worse though. I cough and sneeze all the time. All those things makes me quite sick and therefore I skiped today's swimming and running. Will see how things goes.

2 comments:

  1. What did you do Leho? Be carefull with your ankle!;) How many hungarian are there now in NH? I check you Leho:)
    x Mariann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, hello my sweet Mariann! :)
    Well, I played basketball and fell to other ankle. I wrote more about it few post ago I think.
    There are 10 crazy hungarians!

    ReplyDelete